This month is INSANELY busy and we want to keep you updated on what is going on so you don’t miss out on anything, and so that we don’t miss out on YOU!! That is the purpose for this little note...:) And, we always love the chance to connect with all of you. We are working on MANY big things right now for all of you...some of them we can’t tell you about yet...but here are some that we can!
So here goes.....just 10 quick things...
1. We absolutely LOVE each and every one of you and we can not believe the growth of Brave Girls Club over the last few months...it is because of all of you and we are so happy that you see the vision of this wonderful community that we all get to be a part of...thank you for allowing us to be a part of it! We feel incredibly fortunate EVERY DAY!
2. Kathy and I just got back from Minneapolis and had a BLAST meeting everyone at The Creative Connection event, where I spoke on 3 panels and we taught 2 classes...and hugged SO MANY OF YOU and were overall inspired, wowed and delighted. We LOVE meeting you face to face and I loved the opportunities that I had to speak about Brave Girls Club and making your dreams come true! Here's the embarrassing part...we hardly took ANY photos...I had really good intentions and even took photos on the plane (yes, I am reading a spy novel...my favorite)...took photos of the limo driver they sent to fetch us....took a few pictures from the hotel....I got a few photos on my phone of the 70 beauties who came to our classes....they made such beautiful things!!! I got a few photos with a few of my old friends who gave AMAZING keynote speeches, Stacy Julian and Becky Higgins....you gotta see Becky's recap movie of the event HERE (you'll see tons of people you love and admire I bet and you will totally see why I love Beck yso much!).....anyway....once I have some more photos from the event photographer I will tell you more for sure because there is SO MUCH MORE TO TELL and so many more people to tell you about....we were just running and running and running....can't wait to see what the event photographer captured!!!!
3. October Brave Girl Camp is in 2 weeks and we are SO EXCITED and getting everything ready for the beauties who will be arriving in Idaho to be with us...we can’t wait and we wish you all could be here with us! We spend lots of time in the weeks before camp sewing, cooking, putting gifts together, wrapping, tying and packing....so that’s where we’ve been and where we will be for the next few weeks! Our October camps are our anniversary camps....we had our very first Brave Girl Camp in October of 2009! Click HERE to read what I wrote 2 years ago about our first camp. In some ways I can't believe it's already been 2 years...in others, it feels like we have been doing this all of our lives...in ALL WAYS it feels like this is EXACTLY where we are supposed to be.
4. Soul Restoration 2 is about to start up again....I am writing a blog post about how it changed my life, and continues to change my life. I BEG you to at least look into it...watch the videos...read the testimonials...we would sure LOVE to have you!!! I promise you that it will be one of the BEST THINGS you have ever done for yourself. Don’t forget we are doing a big tuition giveaway to 11 lucky ladies HERE!
5. We are working hard to get Life Art A La Carte up and going and...We have a huge surprise we are working on, something you have begged for over and over again that will be ready in time for Christmas gift giving...and we are sure you will want to give it to every woman you love. It will be beautiful, meaningful and collectable...can’t wait to tell you SOON! Save up some of your pennies, you will want to buy a bundle of them!
6. We are in shock and awe that THIS POST on our blog from a while back has been read over 100,000 times in the last month, and spread all over the world, so we hope you will take time to read it and pass it on if you would like to!!!
7. In the middle of all of this craziness, I am in the middle of a new & brave little undertaking, that comes as a result of keeping a promise to my husband, I have gotten so many letters about this after I posted it on my personal blog....you might want to read about it HERE...I can’t wait to tell you all about it when it is over.
8. Kathy rocks!!!!!!! (I am writing this post so I get to say that....) There is so much that goes on behind the scenes that you might not ever see...that gets done with such tremendous love and care. (and hours and hours of time) We have both been so busy this month and she just takes the reins and goes. She is the glue that holds this place together...her calm, organized, confident and brave soul is a gift. She is a tremendous leader. I could never do any of this without her as my partner. We can't wait to share a WHOLE LOT OF FUN AND HAPPINESS AND GIFTS with you in October for our big 2 year anniversary party online!
9. I will be writing the rest of the FACEBOOK ADDICTION posts very soon. You can catch up on them HERE I have so much more to tell you about it and with the hundreds of letters I have gotten, I promise I will tell you everything I learned and give you lots of tips to overcome some of the stuff I have overcome because of my Facebook Detox.
10. I just want to share something I am SO HAPPY ABOUT...a dream come true. Our family moved last month to a temporary home to wait for the home to be ready that we were wishing for...WE ARE MOVING INTO IT right after BGC.....so that’s where I have been...moving, moving, moving....moving forward!......we are settling down and can’t wait to tell you all about the beautiful, magical secret forest that we are moving to just in time for my 40th birthday that is going to be a HUGE part of the future of Brave Girls Club. AMAZING THINGS COMING UP.....
will be back soon!!
Sending you all SO MUCH LOVE!