Soon I will post photos about this...but wanted to put out my TOP FIVE list and I'm asking you to do the same....TOP FIVE FAVORITE THINGS about your 2007 Holiday Season...
1. THE FAMILY PARTY WAS AT MY HOUSE!!! We packed over 60 people into my house....from the babies on up to my parents...we all got together in one place and had a wonderful, crazy and loud time....it was so fantastic to have my home filled with all of that love, laughter and craziness....
2. MY GRANDMA GOT MARRIED! Last Tuesday, my 90 year old Grandmother got married to her 92 year old friend who she's known for a few years.....she announced her decision just weeks earlier...and in her ever-surprising wit and beauty...when she was asked why she's not waiting 'til after Christmas, she said "come on, we are 90...we could be dead by then!" It was a beautiful little wedding....so happy that she has a companion to wrap up her life with.
3. SIX MILLION GAMES OF UNO, SORRY & CRANIUM with my kids! We always play lots of board games over the holidays and all 5 of my children are old enough to play now...so we have so much fun sitting around the table together laughing and sometimes arguing....but always having fun.
4. BOOKS, BOOKS and MORE BOOKS....I am a total book junkie, and so are my kids....so, I am always excited to have a bunch of new books in the house after all of the presents are unwrapped.
5. I'M DREAMING OF A WHITE AND BLACK CHRISTMAS.....we woke up to 23 cows looking into the windows of our house....it was beautiful and foggy and snowy, and at first, I thought I was dreaming....but, sure enough....a fence somewhere failed and the cows came home....to our home at least. They were snacking on our back yard grass and filled our entire back yard.......it was funny and sort of beautiful actually, though I am certain they damaged our lawn....I will post photos later....because I gotta leave for work.
TELL ME ABOUT YOURS!
LIST YOUR TOP 5 FAVORITE MEMORIES THIS HOLIDAY SEASON (so far, that is!)
Lots of Love